From The First Mess (thefirstmess.com) and recommended by Maxine Maclean
SERVES: Makes about 1 3/4 Cups of dip total
• 1-3 whole jalapeños, sliced
• 2 fat garlic cloves
• 1 bunch cilantro, small stems ok
• ½ teaspoon ground cardamom ( or whole, see notes)
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
• 1/3 cup olive oil, more to desired consistency
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon chili flakes
Blend it all together …
Purée banana, dates, mango, coconut water, blackberries, yogurt, and flaxseeds in a blender until smooth.
Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.