(Makes about 1 litre)
• 12 ounces fresh or frozen whole cranberries
• 3 tablespoons ginger puree
• 5 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup plain, whole-milk Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
• 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process at high speed until smooth and evenly combined. Do not over-blend or the texture will become gummy.
Serve immediately or refrigerate in a jar for up to 12 hours. If serving after refrigeration, shake the mixture well before pouring to ensure that it hasn’t separated. Or buzz briefly again in the blender to remix the ingredients.