Svelte Crispy Chicken Strips
Image courtesty of Kalyn's Kitchen
- 1/4 cup almonds (30 g)
- 2 tbsp. Panko bread crumbs (or any bread crumbs of your choice) (8 g)
- Seasonings of your choice
- 3 egg whites
- 8 oz. chicken breasts (225 g)
- 225 calories
- 8g fat
- 7g carbs
- 29g protein
- Crush the almonds into crumbs, and mix with the bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Add the seasonings of choice to the bowl of crumbs and mix them all.
- In a separate bowl crack three egg whites.
- Cut up two pieces of breast into strips.
- Dip each strip into the bowl of egg whites and then coat it with the almond mixture.
- Spray a pan with Pam spray or coat it with olive oil.
- Lay the strips in the pan and sprinkle the left over crumbs on the strips.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 450F.