We collect your personal information directly from you or from the person acting on your behalf. The personal information that we collect includes your contact information, a photo, and some banking and financial information.
Uses of Personal Information
- get payment for your membership
- identify you while you are in the gym
- contact you when necessary
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements and fulfill other purposes as required by law
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Jim's Gym you can trust that we respect:
- your right to access your personal information;
- your right to request correction of incomplete or inaccurate information contained in your record; and
- your right to have your personal information kept confidential.
If you believe that the personal information we have recorded about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please let us know and we will correct it.
We protect your personal information from theft, loss and unauthorized access, copying, modification, use, disclosure and disposal;
We take steps to ensure that our staff protects your privacy and only uses your personal information for the purposes associated with your membership at our gym.