Creamy Avocado Hummus
Recipe from: Edible Perspective
- 1can garbanzo beans [or 1.5c cooked], reserve liquid
- 1/4-1/3c bean liquid [cooking liquid, or veggie stock]
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1/4c tahini
- 1/2t salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4c fresh lemon juice
- 1 small/medium avocado
- 2-3c spinach
- In a food processor, process garlic.
- Add in beans, 1/4c bean liquid, tahini, salt, pepper, avocado and lemon juice.
- Process, scraping when necessary, until almost fully smooth.
- Add spinach and process until desired consistency is met. Add more liquid if desired.